Sunday, August 29, 2010

1st RTF 305 Post!

RTF 305 was a choice given to me under the large list of "Visual and Performing Arts" when I received my New Student Orientation Guide in the summer for fall 2010 new transfer students. Without a warning, my eyes instantly focused in on "Introduction to Media Studies". Not exactly sure what I was getting into, and not being a very artsy person, I quickly realized as I sat there on the first day that this is no doubt going to be an interesting class. Hoping to graduate with an engineering degree, I hope RTF 305 will give me greater perspective on the numerous careers paths out there and will be a wonderful break from all the science and math classes in my near future; maybe this class will even convince me to take up radio/television/film production instead! 


*One of my favorite blogs of all time: www.postsecret.com (new secrets out every Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment